This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.allscaleit.com This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how is it used, and with whom may it be shared?
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data?
- The security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information?
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect the information you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contacts. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding why you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the web page’s address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.